Gad Weinbach, founder and Principal of HRHR (HR House of Research), is an accomplished media professional and a research expert with over 18 years’ experience in executive search, journalism and the diplomatic service. A global worker, Gad has lived and worked in four continents and speaks five languages.
Based in Sydney, Gad works with Boards, HR Directors and Recruitment Managers to manage succession for senior leadership, critical and strategic roles. He is a specialist in collection and analysis of Corporate Intelligence and is recognized as a subject matter expert in Talent Mapping. His client base includes Fortune500 and ASX100 companies across multiple industries and a number of BRW Rich 200. He also coaches and consults leaders in career transition as the preferred research supplier in APAC for a global Talent Management firm as part of the Leadership Development and Executive Coaching practice.
A presenter at national and international industry conferences, he has made appearances at Australasian Sourcing Summit in Sydney, AESC in Singapore and #SOSUEurope in Amsterdam. A guest lecturer at The University of Sydney Business School in Personal Branding and Social Media for Recruitment, he is also a panellist at the university’s HR Forum.
Gad has had a 15 years’ media career and is currently the Correspondent for Australia and New Zealand at Israel’s Channel 2 News’ night edition ‘The World Tonight with Jacob Eilon’ and a Reporter for the English editions at the international news channel i24News.
Qualifications & Professional Memberships:
• Certified Member of the Association of Executive Search Consultants
• Professional Member of the Australian HR Institute
• Member of the Australian Market and Social Research Society
• Master of Commerce (International Business) with Distinction from University of Sydney.
• Bachelor of Arts with High Distinction in Management (Magna cum Laude) and East Asian Studies (Summa cum Laude) from Tel Aviv University.